What is Inbound?
Sharing is caring and inbound is about creating and sharing content with the world. By creating content specifically designed to appeal to your dream customers, inbound attracts qualified prospects to your business and keeps them coming back for more.
- Content Creation + Distribution– Create targeted content that answers prospects’ and customers’ basic questions and needs, then share that content far and wide.
- Lifecycle Marketing– Promoters don’t just materialize out of thin air: they start off as strangers, visitors, contacts, and customers. Specific marketing actions and tools help to transform those strangers into promoters.
- Personalization– Tailor your content to the wants and needs of the people who are viewing it. As you learn more about your leads over time, you can better personalize your messages to their specific needs.
- Multi-channel– Inbound marketing is multi-channel by nature because it approaches people where they are, in the channel where they want to interact with you.
- Integration– Content creation, publishing and analytics tools all work together like a well-oiled machine – allowing you to focus on publishing the right content in the right place at the right time.